For week I picked up a few extra responsibilities. One of the women here was on holiday so I picked up some of her daily responsibilities.
I would receive and file away invoices that would come in the daily post. Also, for one of their clients HSBC, they monitor a list of publications and newspapers for relevant advertising competition. With Emma gone I would go through these publications and if a came across a monitored company, mostly other bank ads, I would tag them, scan them into our server, and save them into our database along with a description of the ad and the publication it was listed in. Seeing as there are quite a few monitored publications for HSBC this was a time consuming task.
Also during week 7 Caroline downloaded a lot of Google AdWord information that needed to be sorted out. Whenever the info is downloaded there are a lot of sections that we don't need and the sheet is pretty difficult to read. I went through and deleted out the unwanted info and cleaned up the sheet so that it looked nicer and was easier to understand.
This on top of my other daily tasks made for a busy work week for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment